Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Like, OWWW! What The Heck?!?

So, I'm laughing about this now, but it was not so funny about an hour ago.

First off, I have osteoarthritis from taking prednisone and other medications for far too long to control my Crohn's disease. On top of my joints hurting and not always, uh, working right... (like they get stuck sometimes and creek and crack like always) I also tend to um, twitch sometimes. Not bad or anything, maybe once every other day it happens. Not sure if twitch is the best word. For example, I'll reach towards a drink to pick it up and when I start to reach my arm jerks forward at like ten times the speed I had intended causing me to knock the drink halfway across the room.

Well, so I was laying down and had an itch in the inner corner part of my right eye. So I took my glasses off with my left hand and attempted to scratch it with my right. That is so seriously not what ended up happening though lol. My muscles decided to twitch, my right elbow got like stuck, like locked, then cracked rather loudly and painfully and bam my hand flew rapidly towards my eye missing completely and smacking myself in the nose, hard. Next thing that happened could best be described as a yelp! Had a sharp pinching pain in my nose then my left eye watered up insanely out of control and I started chain sneezing, like I didn't have enough happening at that point I needed to start sneezing. By the 5th or 6th sneeze, with one eye freaking out and my nose hurting like crazy and tears running down my face I was huffing and puffing and just stunned and dazed and worn out. Was convinced for a bit that I managed to break my own nose rofl. That was quite the ordeal I must say.

Been about an hour maybe an hour and a half now and I seem to be fine again. Nose kinda sore but I'm not sneezing anymore and my eye quit watering. Although if I grab my nose and move it side to side my eye starts to water again, so yeah I probably shouldn't do that huh? lmao I'm having a total airhead moment right now. Just laughing at my own idiocy right now. I should sleep probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment