Thursday, September 1, 2011

September...

Well, July was just about the best month ever! August, mostly frustrating and annoying, still quite a bit of fun though. September however is already looking like it's going to suck pretty bad. All I see for this month is a lot of legal and medical crap, a lot of helping my mom and dealing with a house that's falling apart. And who knows what else.

Month starts out with one of my best friends birthdays. Someone I pretty much grew up with. Known him for 22+ years. Today's his 35th birthday and we can't even celebrate because he got into some trouble. Stupid trouble, stupid situation, all because of alcohol. It's sad, I keep thinking of him on his birthday unable to celebrate with friends and family, unable to wake up or go to sleep when he wants, unable to go where he wants, unable to eat what he wants, or even watch TV or see a movie that he wants. Extremely upsetting and not a thing I can do about it. Happy birthday Rodney, hope to see you again soon...

On the plus side, October is looking to be an AWESOME month, if I make it that far!

No comments:

Post a Comment