Saturday, August 21, 2010

Feeling Weirder Than Usual

Just feel weird.  Can't determine if it's being caused by mental, emotional, or physical issues.  Just feel strange inside.

Seem to have lost all interest in everything I had interest in.  Haven't been playing games, posting on facebook, logging on online, chatting, nothing.  Not been listening to music or watching much of anything anywhere, movies, tv, online, nothing.

Been mostly sleeping and staring at nothing.  Staring at my monitor desktop or the wall or ceiling.  Just doing nothing.

Just seem to have lost what was left of my motivation.  Not sure of the cause, not sure if it'll pass.  May be caused by any number of things from the full moon to being on Humira this last month, could be medical interaction, could just be boredom, or any combination of any of that or more.

Kinda reminds me of the feeling you get after having been drunk or high for a very long time and then having nothing.  After the withdrawals pass I mean.  That blank empty pointless feeling.  Except there's no real reason for me to feel like this right now.

Anyhow, next week I get 3 days of cat sitting for my dad while he goes on a Disney cruise.  Hopefully the change of scenery and quiet there will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment