Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Guildless Again!

Well, I couldn't get online for a couple days.  I arrive at my dad's house and finally get online to discover I no longer have a guild in EverQuest AGAIN!  This is getting old.  With my current internet problems I'm tempted to cancel all game accounts and just say goodbye to the internet entirely.  But, since the world itself just won't let that happen I'm stuck.  By the time I get my internet connection issues worked out everyone from my guild will have found new guilds and I'm gonna likely have a rough time ending up anywhere.  This doesn't make for much of a blog post but I'm pissed as hell and it's the only place that I can ramble on without character limits or language restrictions.  Damn games, damn internet, damn people, so sick of it all.

Ever see that one episode of um, well I don't remember what, some sci-fi show where the world is attacked by aliens and everything electrical stops working.  What was that?  Not ID4 or War of the Worlds, was that an episode of Twilight Zone or something?  Well anyhow, why can't that happen?  I could live without it if no one had it!  Internet and technology that is.

Bah, I'm tired and annoyed.  I'm going to go sit out behind my dad's house by the lake with some Madonna, a glass of wine, and watch the stars, he has starts here!  I mean he doesn't personally have stars but the sky above his house has stars that are actually visible to the naked eye!  You can't see that from my house.  My house you see a greyish yellow haze in every direction of the sky at night.  Only star you can see from my house is the Sun.  And it's quiet here, something else that I'm not use to, kinda freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment