Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dedication to My Many Old Friends That Vanished...

So, I'm having an emotional sort of moment right now, not sure why. But, as the new year starts I keep thinking back about the past and all my old friends over the years that vanished, moved on, or I otherwise lost contact with for one reason or another.

I'd like to first point out to my current friends that this all has nothing to do with any of you. I know some of you tend to get weirded out when I post stuff like this. Love you all and this has nothing to do with you.

Even though none of the people in question will likely ever see this post, I just wanted to say in case any of you stumble upon it somehow someday that you are all missed and have never been forgotten.

These are all the people that had a profound impact on my life at some point for some reason. From all different periods of my life since childhood these were the friends that changed my life. Some were just good friends, that made hanging out and just every day life seem a little better and others are people I will always consider best friends. This does not include exboyfriends / exgirlfriends, just "friends".

Rodney Spurgeon
Konrad Nils Sara
Danilo Thomas Quintana
Howard Herbst
Marla Nyman
April Cerda
Felix Ramon Albuerne

and the late great Nathaniel Hurst RIP
forgive any name mispellings

Most of you vanished one day without an explanation or reason. And I hope one day we'll meet again.



Peace...



P.S.-
Ok, so it's been kinda bothering me since I posted this. I think about these people literally every day for decades and decades in some cases. But, I feel bad having omitted my current friends. I just miss these people greatly and always hope that someday I'll see them again be it this life or whatever comes next.

But, I truly feel the following people MORE than deserve to be mentioned. These are the friends that either didn't disappear (yet lol) or that found me again after many, many years. You all also should know that you made some kind of impact on my life at some point and I just didn't feel right not mentioning you all, so here we go.

Norma Wills (you're the closest thing I've ever had to a sister, not that you need another one!)
Pat Wolf (or is it Wolfe my info has never been straight on that heh. We've had some crazy times together).
Jeff Hauser (We talk rarely & even though we haven't hung out in 10 years I consider you a great friend).
George Shult (or is it Shulte my info on that also been debatable over the years. You're definitely a "unique" individual).
Joe Dobson (You'll always be "Captain" to me).
Tom Woten (One of if not the the only classmate from high school that I can say I was actually friends with IN high school.)
And my many, many EverQuest gamer friends that number in the hundreds, too many to list. You've all made me laugh and we've had great fun for over a decade now and more to come hopefully!

<3 ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment