Saturday, November 24, 2012

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!: First Post-Op Orgasm

I'm not going to say where, when, or how.  What I am going to say is how glad I am that it did.

Since surgery I have had a lot of issues to overcome as I adjust to my new body.  But my biggest fear both before and after surgery has been whether or not I'd be able to have an orgasm.  Before surgery I masturbated several times a day.  I had sex a lot throughout my life (more so in my youth lol).  And in my mind it was a lot to risk.  Since surgery, five and a half weeks ago, I've been worried.  I haven't had or been able to have an orgasm during this entire time.  It's led to me being stressed, sexually frustrated, short-tempered, and hostile.  I've been just spinning on people and bitching them out.  My family, friends, whoever.

Well finally, I can say my new parts work.  And like I had heard it felt pretty much the same as it used to except much more intense and much more difficult to achieve.  But what matters is it works!  I can't begin to express what a huge relief it is just knowing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment