Monday, May 2, 2011

Obama vs. Osama

Figured for the sake of history or something I should at least mention this though it has no direct impact on my life honestly.

Osama Bin Laden is officially dead.

Killed during a raid in an epic battle... Or so says the news.

Of course I'm happy he's dead. But only a small amount of people saw him dead and they dumped him in the ocean pretty quick. I am not 100% sure I believe it. Trust no one. I also seriously doubt that there's any proof short of me seeing his dead body that would make me believe it 100%. I hope it's true though, if that counts for anything.

I've heard the news, I've read the tweets and posts, it does seem highly likely that he really is dead. Either which way, even if he wasn't, the world believes he is and that's what matters I guess. Because he was an icon or symbol to the terrorists after getting away with 9/11. So as long as Osama as a symbol to them is destroyed then whether or not it really was him becomes not as important. In the end, the U.S. won.

Note above what I said there... The U.S. won. Not Obama. Well trained soldiers risking their lives are why it happened successfully. A friend on facebook posted earlier that this is a win for America NOT Obama. I have nothing against Obama personally, I have nothing for him either. I honestly could care less about the man. But I agree completely this is a win for America not Obama. People need to get that through their heads.

And that's really all I have to say about the whole thing. I'm like less of a "Yay! He's dead!" person and more of a "Yay! We won!" type of a person ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment